LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
Are your frontline leaders getting the most out of their team?
Our customised leadership workshops give up and coming and current leaders the skills to:
- Communicate effectively
- Bring their vision to life through giving their team purpose, and set goals that align with business objectives
- Have difficult conversations to help others build on strengths and improve performance
- Provide feedback in the moment to create an environment of continuous improvement
- Give positive feedback that has impact
- Prioritise and focus on areas where they can add the most value, whilst operating within their space without ‘dipping down’
- Create a positive workplace culture that gets results.
Our leadership development programs range from 1 day to several days, can target a specific leadership group within your organisation or span across different levels of leadership.
We take the time to speak with your people to understand your workplace; your strengths and challenges, the areas you want to improve, and your vision. Our programs are designed to align with and support your strategy, values, and culture. More importantly, they give your people the tools that they can implement immediately to take action to achieve your goals.
We have helped hundreds of frontline leaders get the most out of their conversations and lead with purpose.
Following discussions with you, our programs may include:
Interactive face to face or online workshops that encourage participants to share their experience and ideas, with workbooks and activities to support and embed learning.
Personal development plans for individual attendees.
Follow up one on one coaching to support participants to reach their full potential.
"Karissa has been brilliant in understanding our business and developing and delivering our leadership program. I am proud to acknowledge that we are an improved business and have a strengthened community of leaders.
Deepcore Drilling commenced working with Leading with Purpose in 2019 and will continue to do so."
Don Macdonald CEO Deepcore Drilling